For too long now, the process of buying and selling South African property and real estate has favoured one party: the seller. Estate agents generally act for the seller and the transferring attorneys / solicitors are nominated and instructed by the seller.
Who is acting for the buyer? Who is representing their interests? SAHomeBuyers will make sure that you, the buyer, receive the service and representation that you are entitled to.
As independent buyers consultants, SAHomeBuyers is only focused on one thing, you the buyer. We are here to give impartial, objective advice about every aspect of buying property in South Africa. We take the stress out of house-hunting by doing all the work for you.
As independent buyers consultants, we stock no property for sale, SAHomeBuyers consultants provide:
- Work with property professionals – We are property professionals looking after your interests and working towards the best price, terms and conditions on your behalf.
- Advice – Advice on which areas are most suitable for you, the price you ought to pay
- Budgeting – We explain to you all the costs associated with home purchase Financing options – where required
- Property search – We undertake the search to select the properties that meet your criteria,then liaise with estate agents and private sellers on your behalf. One point of contact with access to all properties on the market.
- Property viewing – We accompany you to all viewings. When looking at Cape Town Property For Sale, we tell you the good, bad and ugly – our role means ensuring you have all the facts to make an informed decision.
- Legal representation – In addition to your own dedicated consultant, we provide professional legal advice and offer support through the whole process, from preparing your offer to purchase through to final transfer.
- Negotiation – Firmly on your side, our experienced negotiators will secure the property at the right price and with the necessary terms and conditions
For your free and non-obligation consultation on Cape Town Property For Sale, contact our Cape Town property consultant and discover what a difference using a buyers’ consultant can mean for you.
Please take the time to have a look around our website and see for yourself what a diference a buyers consultant can make to your next purchase, or simnply give us a call on + 27 (0) 83 265 8800 or email us here.
SAHomeBuyers saved us thousands of Rand. Marco was super helpful in sourcing the right property. Thank you SAHomeBuyers!